Consoveyo Announces Participation in CeMAT Southeast Asia 2018
“Our participation in CeMAT Southeast Asia underscores our dedication to partner companies for the purpose of achieving warehouse excellence in this ever-changing logistics industry,” shared Poul Lorentzen, General Manager of Consoveyo.“ This exhibition also gives us the opportunity to show our expertise of providing a host of benefits across different industries, such as Banking, Food & Beverage, Packaging, Pharmaceutical & Manufacturing.”
At 2G-5, Consoveyo will present its proven ASRS solutions, to be used in most complex distribution centres and warehouses. The highly customizable solution also allows manufacturers to optimize use of any vertical height wise space, allowing for more inventory storage within a smaller footprint built with European safety standard in mind, the ASRS enables Safer work environments especially for reducing labor in harsh working environments such as deep freeze temperature conditions are eliminated. ASRS also improves inventory control and visibility of the warehouse.
Consoveyo offers all the equipment necessary to implement fully functional turnkey projects:
• Automatic Guided Vehicles
• Rail Guided Vechicles
• Overhead Monorail System
• Conveyor System (e.g. roller conveyor, chain conveyor, rotating table)
• Pallet Stacker cranes equipped with a variety of Load Handling Devices (e.g. telescopic forks, satellites, Extractors)
• High Speed Miniload Stacker cranes
• In-rack Overhead Stacker Cranes
• Stacker Cranes for different application (e.g. single mast or double mast for 2 pallet handling, with redundancy solutions such as aisle switching or transfer car)
• Warehouse Management Systems, Material Flow Control/Warehouse Control Systems, SCADA Supervision Systems, and PLC controls
Lorentzen commented, “Back in 2012, we successfully installed an ASRS system In Indonesia for a well-known local company. Consoveyo implemented a turnkey warehousing and material handling solution with rail guided vehicles (RGVs) as mode primary mode of pallet transfers in their Surabaya plant, and today, Our customer is still enjoying significant time and cost savings benefits from its warehousing processes".
Visitors to Consoveyo’s booth can view its ASRS solution model, to better visualize Consoveyo’s warehousing technologies. Experts from Consoveyo will also be present to share their experiences of working across various industries, and to discuss how companies can increase warehouse efficiency with Consoveyo’s ASRS solutions.